I love to read mangas and books especially the blue bloods and also the story of AC, Alysse, and A.T. and i hate it whenever they make me wait...
I like reading Hana To Akuma in www.mangafox.com and they update the next chapter for 3 months or more I can't wait that long it sucks i want to read it spontaneously.. UHHH!!!
Now i feel what my readers feel..
I write stories and my friends read it.. Its so fun seeing them wait to read my next chapter.. Now its not that fun at all because its like seeing myself being pissed to the author that's why i started updating today...
I learned a Golden rule today.."Do not treat others in ways you would not like to be treated"
(was that it?) hehehe..yah i guess..
gosh!!! sorry for the wrong grammars there or wrong spelling because you see we were in a hurry typing it ... :)
ReplyDelete